Optimising the talent within your organisation and gaining you the competitive advantage in an increasingly competitive world requires close collaboration between Keastone and your business. We use the word ‘Partners’ instead of ‘Clients’ - working in close partnership, we help you achieve your long and short term strategic business goals.
Effective recruitment is not a matter of looking at a handful of CVs and picking out the best match. It is about building an understanding of the precise demands of a role, developing an affinity for the culture of your organisation, and having the expertise to identify candidates with the qualities and characteristics, that will ensure a long term solution for your business. We make it our mission to fully understand your organisation and by immersing ourselves in your company’s structure, philosophy and goals, we can truly understand your challenges and provide a bespoke solution. This consultative approach is a major key to our success.
Our key principals...
- We don’t play the numbers game – our business plan does not revolve around how many CVs are submitted, how many emails are sent, how many calls are made. We focus on quality and do not perpetuate mediocrity.
- Meticulous due diligence – we go to the next level with our screening procedures. Wherever possible we meet face-to-face or via an online platform. We ask the tough questions, reference check and can incorporate any of your on-boarding requirements into our screening process.
- Flexibility is the key to success - With a full spectrum of expertise on which to draw – we offer a fully bespoke service in all aspects of the process, from contact preferences through to fee structure.
- We are an extension of your business, giving you instant access to extensive national resource.
- We offer an unrivalled 12 month replacement guarantee (subject to terms and conditions).
- We are easy to do business with.